September 23, 2007

Monday, October 1, 2007

The Wedding Party


Two bridesmaids, two groomsmen, two junior bridesmaids, and one usher. Each of them played a vital role in the ceremony and this whole wedding process. My bridesmaids helped calm me down when my nerves kicked in at the last minute (and I was doing so well!), made sure I was wasn't shiny and had plenty of lip gloss, held my bouquet when I took John's hands, and ran around to zillions of places when I couldn't be seen before the ceremony. The groomsmen got John to Misselwood on time, helped him set up all the speakers, kept track of our rings, and probably teased John a bit :-) My junior bridesmaids spread lots of orange rose petals down the aisle, entertained the crowds with their Russian dance, and handed out blow horns that produced a rather deafening noise. And our usher rounded up the crowds to get them in their seats, played mc and dj, and of course, had a good ole time on the dance floor. Thanks to all of you!

No comments: