September 23, 2007

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

All Packed and Ready To Go

This evening we leave for Boston. The past few days have been a bit crazy taking care of last minute details, but as far as I can tell, I'm still sane and relatively calm. Most of all I am just excited. I have been slowly packing since Saturday, it is usually a long process for me....


I even found some time to make pumpkin muffins to bring along. Vegan breakfast options don't usually abound at hotels. Plus, these are the perfect fall treat!



I am going to try to set up my phone to send pictures to my blog over the next few days. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and find an internet cafe somewhere (with all the spare time I will have). Regardless, there will certainly be a multitude of posts when we return to Houston. Woohoo, I'm getting married!

No comments: